Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

My BF says Im tight. Why would he still ask how many ex boyfriends I have?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It's none of his business about how many ex boyfriends you've had. This shouldn't even be a topic of conversation in a relationship.

I've been with my bf for eight+ years. We have not discussed exes except once or twice and that was our last ex, and it was very brief. One of us didn't ask the other, it just came up.

As far as our sexual history, who gives a damn? It's personal, private and if a man asks how many sexual partners you've had, he's just anAsshole. Plain and simple.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your bf has no knowledge of basic biology. The sexual passage is highly elastic.It remains tight irrespective of the number of men with whom you have sex.Fact remains after child birth the passage remains less tight soon after child birth but regain its tightness later.Tell him it is non of his business. Be prepared to dump him.   

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

He asks cos he wants more information. Maybe he is insecure.

If you do not want to answer tell him ex boyfriends are in the past and that is where they belong.

• 2 months ago

Because NOBODY HERE IS A MIND READER and if you want to know why your boyfriend thinks or feels or says ANYTHING, you need to ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

tell him to grow a pair of b----s/// If you vagina is tight, yes, that ususally feels better to most guys and therfore turns them on more and so they climax quicker. 

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

he has a short dic

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Being "tight" doesn't depend on how many boyfriends you've had, dear.  You don't have much knowledge of sex, that's clear.

Grow up.  Note, however, that if you really did have a boyfriend who kept pressing you about your sexual history, I'd tell you to drop him. Men and boys like that are bad news.  Your history would be none of their business.

• Insecurity, jealousy, wanting to control you and use anything you say as evidence thereof.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's a deal breaker.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe hes trying to figure out if he needs to get checked for an std

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.