kate asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

My friends call me “kahlua”, should I keep the nickname as a good anecdote?

Its a really funny long story; every time I tell it people are dying on the floor laughing. 

Before I say anything: I was on exchange in amsterdam, I speak russian, I have a very high tolerance even though I rarely drink. Basically, I got in a drinking contest/fight with a Russian exchange student (About Kahlua and the Black Russian drink) in Amsterdam, and the next day I was in a hotel in Brussels with 3 out of 5 of my bffs, a giant renaissance hat (of which we stole from a costume store near the metro/ returned later on), Russian written on my forehead and arms. The russian guy was downstairs having a chat with the bartender. I lost the argument, but I dont really remember it. Thats as short/unspecific as I can make it sorry.Anyways, should I keep the nickname and use it selectively?

Use it if you like it, don't if you don't. We have no idea what you should or should not do, since we don't know you.

• kate2 months agoReport

oke... just wondering if its "edgy" or some ****.