Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 4 years and plan on getting married but we don’t want kids ?

We are on the same page with both of us not wanting kids ever. I have 3 kids already so I don’t want more and she just doesn’t want any of her own altogether. So here’s a small issue what do we do about the sex so she won’t get pregnant. She refuse to get on birth control. She says birth control is toxic and she will never get on it. We have been having sex everyday for 4 years and never had a scare but we’ve been using condoms. I don’t want to use condoms anymore when we are married because sex is more intimate when there are no condoms. She also doesn’t want to get her tubes tied because she is scared of surgery. She said it’s nothing wrong with using condoms forever and some married couples do that who don’t want kids. I told her I don’t know if I can compromise with using condones while married. Would you say this would be a deal breaker for you. She then said fine we don’t have to use condoms but if I get pregnant then don’t be surprised and throw a fit.. I’ll just get an abortion or do adoption 

• Jason

Abortion is a complicated process

Bro don't do it without a condom, get a vasectomy asap. 

• ?

Why don't you get a vasectomy?

• Caz

So...vasectomy it is, then.

Many men who don't want more children get themselves snipped. If you refuse to do that then you likely WANT more kids and this isn't the right woman for you

For me, if my man refused to get a vasectomy but didn't want more kids..... I'd not believe him.

you've already had more than your share of kids, while your fiancee hasn't had any. i'd say that puts the burden on you to get yourself fixed.

A simple operation for you (the male) would mean no pregnancy scares - vasectomy. Its a far more complicated operation for a female - tubal ligation.

• David

Ever heard of a vasectomy?

• n2mama

And why can’t you get a vasectomy?