Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

I am so worried about all my summer plans now likely ruined by Coronavirus. How do I not care and move on?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It's OK to care but it'll do no good to worry about it - things are changing on a daily basis, there's no way of knowing what tomorrow or next week or two months from now will bring.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Happy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You should not care and move on.

• 2 months ago

...And be glad that you aren't ill (YET!), that you are on the right side of the grass. How does this compare with "all my summer plans" ?

• 2 months ago

Your plans would be even more damaged if YOU were the one dying, unable to breathe and gasping desperately getting weaker without sufficient air.  Once you realize how LUCKY you are to only have a few ruined plans then moving on is easy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You could think about people like my aunt who are on a respirator due to Coronavirus instead of focusing on yourself.

• Dr. Stephanie
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

...or the baby who just died, less than a year old.

• RP
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Think of all the other plans you might enjoy and choose one. The virus may prove to be beneficial as it opens doors you never considered or thought were closed.

• 🦋
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

you pretty much have to move on

• Jon
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It doesn't help to try to "not care". Acknowledge your feelings, and during those times when you feel better, make new plans.

• 2 months ago

Make new plans.  Adapting to changing circumstances is what we humans do.  At least the successful ones anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.