Is today...also tomorrow...and yesterday...somewhere else? Religion?

Update:

Regional?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

A person can know numerous truths about God and religion by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity. Catholicism is the One True Faith. God has all times and places simultaneously before Him in what is known as the Eternal Now.

• 10 months ago

IT'S SAD PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS

YET DON'T KNOW THERE IS (((NOTHING))) THAT HAPPENED

>>>BACK THEN<<<

THAT GOD DOESN'T DO TODAY!

JW'S ARE NOTORIOUS FOR SAYING

>>>SPIRITUAL<<< ACTIONS ONLY HAPPENED 

>>>BACK THEN<<< 

AND GOD WHO IS SPIRIT (JOHN 4:24) 

WAS >>>FULFILLED<<<

NOT BELIEVING 

"JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER" (HEBREWS 13:8)!

14 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him. 

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past" (Ecclesiastes 3:14-15)!

How can (((ANYONE))) claim Christianity when GOD IS SPIRIT who gives "POWER" (Acts 1:8) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) when we become a Christian (I Corinthians 12:11-13)

Yet say 

"I am a child of God" with no "POWER!"

That would be like me saying "I am a White man" but with a face as Black as dirt!

Today's Christians are NOTHING but "BA$TARDS" (Hebrews 12:5-15) WHO ARE

>>>FRAUDULENT<<< Christians!

HENCE [Malachi 2:2-4] CORONAVIRUS!

• 10 months ago

Tomorrow never comes. Tomorrow is not a region. And the past is yesterday. We can't turn back time. So not a region. 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

No, not at all. You're trying to sound philosophical and failing quite badly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Today was only tomorrow, and just yesterday.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.