I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4 Door. Do I need more than 1.75 inch spacers on the front suspension to put 22’s on 33’s? ?

I have a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4 Door. Do I need more than 1.75 inch spacers on the front suspension to put 22’s on 33’s?  Also, do you thinks it’s mandatory that I regear after upgrades like this? My gear ratio now is 3.73. I plan to put the TIS wheels 544b -44 offset.

The tires I’m going with a 33/12.50/22

Also, this is my daily driver and have plans to drive it from Oregon to Ga and back. Just over 3,000 miles.

The wheel are 12inches wide.

• KaleyK

33 inch tires on the stock 17 inch rim will fit on a stock JKU.  But if you are going with a 22 inch rim, then you will need to evaluate the aspect ratio of the tire.  Why 22s?  Is it just for looking at??  You can go super tight on the aspect ratio and make it work.  But don't take your Jeep offroad with tiny aspect ratio tires.  FYI I have 2013 JK with the 1.75" spacer lift and run 35/12.5/17 flotation tires.

• John

You will decrease the resale value by customizing.