Lee
Lv 7
Lee asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

Poll: OMG do you think my e-mommy managed to stock up on enough essentials before the sudden lockdown in India ?

Indian citizens barely had 4 hours to stock up on supplies before the lockdown took effect. 😢

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favourite answer

Thanks Lee for your concern.Yes, I was part of the mad rush to stock up on food,before it closed down.There are,as Weedz says,still some stores open intermittently.

***hugs***

• 6 months ago

Yes.......I am sure, things are still being sold.........it's just becoming harder to buy them........

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I certainly hope so. 

• 6 months ago

i didnt think theyd close the stores altogether

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Not that serious bby, all the grocery stores will remain open, just the large gathering markets are closed, people get all the basic things, transportation of food, medicines and other goods continues. there is no need to stock up.

I'm going out right now to get some stuff.

• 6 months ago

Well... People have gone a whole year without food as long as they had adequate water supply... In the worst case scenario she will be fine! We all should be... 

• 6 months ago

Omg that is too much, restaurants shouldn't be closed or markets

• susan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

We are all in the same position Lee. Life is very hard at the moment, I'm sure Miffy will be okay.

• CAB
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

In a country with such a huge population? Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.