Yuuki asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

my friend told me to kill myself because i like kpop, what do i do?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They should never have told you to kill yourself.  That was very wrong.  What is kpop? 

• 2 months ago

You should never in any situation tell someone to kill their selves even for a joke , stay away from her/him ,it's just music after all

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If they can't respect a type of frickin music. Kill the friendship. That is kinda a threat so either tell someone you trust or tell the cops if it gets serious. trust me if you were friends with them for a long time i will probably hurt, but so this stuff doesn't happen again you have to find friends that support you. Trust me your better off without those jerks

<3

• GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Kill the friendship. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

First and foremost what kind of friend tells you to kill yourself. That’s just crazy and I know (hope) you have enough sense to not listen to that so called friend. And you need to find new friends

• 2 months ago

Ask him/ her to die with you.

• 2 months ago

Young people use death and suicide as shock-jokes.  Tell her you don't like it.  If she continues, limit contact. 

• 2 months ago

U stay alive and drop your friend.

• Griggy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Slap your friend right in the face! You are who you are and like what you like. Own it proudly

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Start listen to Jpop?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.