Smart sink/faucet?

I M looking for either a smart sink or faucet I can install on the kitchen and bathroom sink. My stupid sister would always spend 5-10 min rinsing her hands, plate, and spoon.She does not use soap to clean her hands or plate, she just rinses and rinses. I would like a faucet that i can link to my phone. Where I can turn the water off and on with my phone, and perhaps have a timer set to turn off the water. This is making the water bill go high

If only there was a phone app which could somehow access the past and make your parents intelligent. But, there's not, they were both idiots, and they had idiot kids.

Here are some on amazon the shut off automatically. https://www.amazon.com/auto-shut-off-faucet/s?k=au...

It's like $30 per month with zero usage ( just sewer and pipes ) in Chesapeake. Oh, and I don't think they make such a thing.