Mr. Wrestling asked in SportsWrestling · 7 months ago

Has WWE "Stop even trying to put on a Good PPV"? My god Elimination Chamber was so bad I'll say it had a TNA feel to it.?

I read the recap in Wrestleview.com. they seemed to like the show but in general I see thumbs down on it. Personally it played just like every last show before wrestlemania. It was a setup for wrestlemania, that's all. 

So you enjoy fake wrestling? What else do you enjoy that’s fake? Don’t tell me....our president? He’s even buddies with Vince McMahon right? Birds of a feather...

• Hector

I thought it was the 2nd greatest ppv ever behind the Heck in a Cell where Bray and Sethy Lynch main events. Nothing will ever top that great finish. My wife and I watch it every night right before doing intercourse 

• Call it overload. When you add up The Pay Per Views and Big Shows that WWE does for Raw, Smackdown, NXT, NXT UK it must add up to about 60 Big Shows a Year. I would call that overload, what would you call it? Then again, they look around them and everyone else is trying to do big shows as well. So what is WWE supposed to do?

Thx for spoiling it for me

Source(s): Didn’t watch it yet