Ian
Ian asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Any theories as to the motive of the 'mental health runs in the family' spammer?

I'm disgusted by this campaign of misinformation, reported this troll numerous times, and I can't see why it continues. Seriously, other than to get a rise out of people...what could this clown be trying to do with this?

I think someone programed it. It's a bot ..

Suck ur moms saggy ******* knee drop **** 

Exactly what you just said~~ get a rise out of people. Trolls feed on that. The more sht they can stir, the more they post.

A really bad case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

His sole motivation is to get a response.  He prefers angry responses for his own sick amusement but relishes the well intended but naive responses of those not familiar with his troll.   I just reply with a warning to other users, i.e.

..................

He has a short memory loss disorder. Each time he forgets he has already posted the question.

nope, that's a good question, I tried to figure it out but I can never think of any purpose or motive behind it.