LLL asked in Education & ReferencePreschool · 4 months ago

my kid goes to preschool which is also daycare.one of kids family went to Hawaii for vacation amid coronavirus.should I inform school?

• L

NOT YOUR BUSINESS!  It's up to the parents, of their child, to do this.

No, you should not go back to that place. If they are not tracking everyone's exact location at all times, they can not be trusted. You must keep yourself and your family isolated from all other human beings. Please for the sake of your family and the rest of us, please go to isolation.

• LLL4 months agoReport

U seem to have a bad day never mind 

I hope you're trolling. 

• SumDude

There are dozens (!) of 0/0 's on here with simple or "stupid" questions. I wonder if we are being "spoofed" / conned / tricked,,,, .

don't bother. Hawaii has no known cases of coronavirus

if you want to, but that dont mean they'll get it

• LLL4 months agoReport

I know I can avoid my kid going to school for sometime.I really hope that family healthy but if they are not by any chance what about the other kids at school am worried.am I being selfish if I  just think of my kids safety n don’t tell school!!!