Can someone please, please, please tell me how people are associating Corona beer and the coronavirus? How lowbrow must these folks be?

I cannot abide the 'people are scared' schtick. Is it truly time to remove all safety warnings and precautions and let the actual strong survive? There is no logical reason to make MOST of the negative associations people have but this is a new low in the low IQ pool of consumers.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favourite answer

grab a parenting book written after 1970 and notice what they stress as the primary role of parenting..... affirmation...

notice the educational ideologies that have taken over our public schools since that time...what do they stress as the primary role of teachers.... affirmation.  in fact, there are actually accredited teaching systems that prohibit teachers from telling students "no" or saying "you're wrong".... 

there is a elementary-school science teacher in my district that tells her students that Mexico "seceded" from the USA and "won its independence from the USA" in the 1800s... efforts to have her disciplined or at least forced to stop giving this "information" have been blocked by the district and the teachers union because what she is saying is "not relevant to her class" and thus is protected as "her opinion"....

this is a problem that has been decades in the making....

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is no end to the association by error treadmill.

Though, in their defence, more people suffer from alcohol related illnesses than ever will from Covid 19

• 5 months ago

C O R O N A ... THAT spells CARONA...

• helene
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It. Was. A. Joke.

Nobody really believed it was the BEER.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Melenials aren't very smart. 

• 5 months ago

The problem here is you're too stupid to grasp that every single time you've read this, someone was pulling your leg and just making the obvious joke.

Here is a dollar, go buy a clue.

six seconds  That is what it took the first person to say "Ha ha I won't be to work Monday, I have the Corona virus" while making a drinky-drink motion.

• 5 months ago

Because liberals have controlled the schools for 50 years.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Corona beer DOES NOT cause the CoronaVirus... But if you drink enough of the beer, you won't care if you get the virus!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You would have to ask those specific people.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

There's nothing to fear.  A slice of lemon or line removes the Coronavirus from the Corona.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.