I wonder just how many people are aware of their own Hygienic Habits ?

Today I had an appointment at my local health centre , on arrival I first posted my Prescription Request to be collected next week . Then I applied the Antibacterial Hand Gel from the pump at the door , wiping it over both hands then pressed my details onto the touch screen before taking my seat . I then saw all the other patients waiting to be attended to went to the pump at the door and applied gel to their hands , obviously not thinking to do that before they signed in and sat down , the door into the waiting room opens automatically , when the nurse called me in she held the door open , after my appointment she opened the door for me to leave , then before leaving I applied the gel again.

• Clive

Did you have a question?  Do feel free to ask one.

You're thinking about this too much. But seeing how this virus is spreading out, it does nothing but only if you wash your hands, hand sanitizers/gels do nothing, according to health experts.

I wonder, too.  Are you always this obsessive?  

Don't ask me to tell you what you saw with your own 2 eyes.

• martin

One reason why you should seek medical assistance only as a last resort is that the hospitals and doctor offices are the places where it's easiest to catch something.