Tell me about your life? has it been good? are you proud of who you become / accomplished? Have you made a difference to others?

Live is about doing the little things for people. Being true to yourself. asking yourself, did I do the right things. was I able to help when I could, and wondering why we didn't help more when we could have? did we help the right people? Do the people around you see your value? Did you challenge yourself or just follow w the herd?

My life is okay. Even though I'm educated and have a decent paying job I do have regrets, and I don't go out of my way to make a difference. I used to and for the most part doing so is a waste of time. I now live my life for me so that I can minimize the regrets.

it's been a horrible 33 years. i wanted to change the world but in the end i changed nothing. that is my story of failure.