Noir asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 8 months ago

Can I order antiviral drug Arbidol from Russia?

Can I buy Arbidol on eBay, if it is shipped from Russian to New York in a mail? It is antiviral treatment. Not FDA approved.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • k w
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I bought a stainless Russian Watch, took a month, still runs......AND I'm NOT an FDA

fananatic, I've gotten notices to use iodine, is quite the antiviral, which used to be in our bread but was removed...just saying....

• 8 months ago

i've ordered similar non-FDA investigated Russian and Chinese research medicines. but arbidol itself sounds pretty iffy. i wouldn't buy it unless the price is really good.

• 8 months ago

Not likely since it is not approved by the FDA.

----------------------------------

In 2007, the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences stated that the effects of Arbidol (umifenovir) are not scientifically proven.[20]Russian media criticized lobbying attempts by Tatyana Golikova (then-Minister of Healthcare) to promote umifenovir,[21] and the unproven claim that Arbidol can speed up recovery from flu or cold by 1.3-2.3 days.[22] They also debunked claims that the efficacy of umifenovir is supported by peer-reviewed studies.[23][24] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umifenovir

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.