Noir asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 8 months ago

Can I order antiviral drug Arbidol from Russia?

Can I buy Arbidol on eBay, if it is shipped from Russian to New York in a mail? It is antiviral treatment. Not FDA approved.

• k w

I bought a stainless Russian Watch, took a month, still runs......AND I'm NOT an FDA

fananatic, I've gotten notices to use iodine, is quite the antiviral, which used to be in our bread but was removed...just saying....

i've ordered similar non-FDA investigated Russian and Chinese research medicines. but arbidol itself sounds pretty iffy. i wouldn't buy it unless the price is really good.

Not likely since it is not approved by the FDA.

----------------------------------

In 2007, the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences stated that the effects of Arbidol (umifenovir) are not scientifically proven.[20]Russian media criticized lobbying attempts by Tatyana Golikova (then-Minister of Healthcare) to promote umifenovir,[21] and the unproven claim that Arbidol can speed up recovery from flu or cold by 1.3-2.3 days.[22] They also debunked claims that the efficacy of umifenovir is supported by peer-reviewed studies.[23][24] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umifenovir