Brock asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is it weird to wear a smartwatch and a fitness tracker?

So I'm just wondering if it is strange to wear a smartwatch on one wrist and a fitness tracker on the other.  I feel like it would be okay since the fitness tracker looks more like a bracelet then a watch.  

What do you think? 

• k w

it don't matter to me, I cant relate to either one, a young persons trinket[s]

it's your personal business. Who cares of someone thinks it's "weird"? I'm sure they are just as weird as they think you are, in some way or the other.

Make your personal choices and stop worrying about other people. What other people think doesn't matter, never did. You're not hurting anyone, you're doing what you want to do

• John

My smartphone negates the need for either.

It's weird to wear a fitness tracker at all but people do it. Why do you care if looks weird or not.

• Nancy

It ain't smart and it ain't fit.