Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Interesting things to talk about?

All I can talk about is music, I need other things that are cool to talk about? I can’t believe have to ask this about people my own age, but is something people generally specialize about?

*socialize

Amnesty in Holkand for smoking marihuana and hash happened in Eurooe because of the demostration Give Peace a Chance because of the war in Cyprus for Turkish invasion to the Greek island named Cyprus full of turkish massacres they were the JohnLennon amnesty in Waterlooplein

• Kelley

Talk about music, it is your gift from God.

Go out and buy one copy of a newspaper. Look through it, at least reading the headlines. The problem with the internet is that people basically focus on their interests. If you flip through the pages of a newspaper, you'll see all sorts of stuff that people are interested in -- movie reviews, recipes, autos, sports, politics, religion, etc. The more you know about, the more you can talk about.