Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

What can I eat if it is 8pm?

I am trying to lose weight but I am feeling hungry. What can I eat if it is 8pm?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you're trying to lose weight then don't eat at 8 p.m. Put up with the hunger.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

peanut butter and celery

Lv 7
    1 month ago

The same things you can eat any other time of day. Overall, your daily consumption should consist of healthy foods, that doesn't change at 8pm. Say at least 80% of your daily calories should be healthy, whole foods. The biggest problem with eating late is that people are more likely to make poor food choices. Make good choices all day and you'll be fine.

• 1 month ago

Do you have chicken? you could make lemon pepper chicken with an apple salad on the side and the apple salad is just chopped up spinach or you could use spring mix whichever works for you and cut up some apples to throw in there google lemon pepper chicken delish and it will come up. That's where I got that recipe from.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Cucumbers with oil and vinegar dressing or a small salad.

If you're trying to lose weight, it's not going to hurt you to eat at that hour if you haven't met your daily macros

• k w
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

there's always room for jello.........just eat some fruit and take your vitamins

• Misty
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

salad, fruit, low calorie soup.

• patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

u can eat some low fat treats eg fruit

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Starvation leads to a type of survival mode called the arexogenic cycle where all consumed calories are stored in your fat cells, making you fatter.

Put simply, dieting ALWAYS fails. Your biochemistry is stacked against you!

Hunger is caused by the hormone ghrelin, stimulated by the brain and Vegas nerve cluster.

The ONLY thing that can turn off your ghrelin is the hormone leptin, which, in you, has been disabled.

You literally have no hunger off switch and your brain, never sensing fullness, ramps up the ghrelin/hunger AND reduces inhibitions. AKA binge eating.

Starting to feel like this is a fight you can't possibly win? In that, you're right.

Luckily, there's a way to restore the hunger off switch! Excess fructose AKA added sugars are what is doing the disabling.

All you have to do is cut them out.

There are 3 more like substances, but none as popular or insidious.

Source(s): "Fat Chance..." by Dr. Robert Lustig M.D, M.S.A
  • Mog
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Carrots.       

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.