Do you care about your health and the food you put in your body?

Or do you just eat whatever whenever you want?

In my case, it's a matter of eating whatever I can afford to buy and cook.

• Yes. I try to eat regular meat from the grocery store American grown meat. It is tender juicy cheap and has steroids in it so it will bulk me up! It also has antibiotics so it is disease free unlike foreign products! 

Yes, I care a lot about my health.

Yes, i care all the way

I have been eating clean natural foods as much as possible over the past five years.

I care a lot about my health and I eat whatever I want.

Food isn't the main problem - it's the lack of proper hydration. Water regulates every function in the body and when you maintain a water deficit it affects those functions and health problems result.

Food provides the nutrients - the fuel. Nutrients are found in almost all foods, including junk food. The trick is to maintain a balance in the nutrients.

Water plays an important role in maintaining that balance. So much so that it too has a balance that needs to be maintained.

The body will do that as long as it's provided in sufficient quantities. Most people fail to do this and that's why they develop health problems.

I've been there, but I educated myself - and have been medication-free for the last 15 years.

• TedEx

Donuts....mmmmmmmm!!!!!

I am good with eating at sensible times, like I usually won't eat late at night when it's bad to because you won't burn it as well. Although I don't think my diet is good, works canteen is cheap and sells food that tastes nice but it is crap, it's the warehouse canteen which is mostly men. The office canteen is healthier because mostly the women go to that but I cannot stand the rabbit food it sells. When not at work I have pizza men bring me stuff around because I can't be azzed cooking, I can do it but I'm OK for money.