Anonymous

What would you do or think if you heard a female saying this about you?

" He is the most good looking male I have ever seen. I cant think of any other male because I still like him.",

I'd either be very flattered - or I'd be rather sceptical and think she was saying all this in jest because she knew I was listening and it would make my head grow even bigger.

• Bob

Women say this about me all the time. Like, just today, 3 different women said these exact words about me. I guess I'm just sort of used to it now. I expect that women will turn to jelly at the sight of me; that they will spontaneously orgasm at the sound of my voice; that they will be forever unable to look at another man after meeting me. This is simply my day to day reality so I wouldn't think that much about it other than, "Well, yeah.. of course  - what else would they say about me?"

Isn't it the same for you?

You should trim your bush and shave the hair on your nuts soon because you will be opening your legs soon