Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I'm tired if having sex in the car and the only hotels me and my fiance can afford are run down and nasty. Should we take the risk?

Should we take a risk and just having sex in my parents home. We try to be respectful buy we are just so tired of the situation we are in and his house he lives in with his grandmother and mom someone is always home and plus their space is super tiny. He is 37 I'm 23.The house I live in with my parents is big beautiful and luxurious. There's lots of space. This no sex thing is really affecting our relationship because I'm constantly sexually frustrated. Car sex is uncomfortable and it's also getting old. Plus neither of us have tinted windows and we almost got busted so many timed by neighbors the police etc .

We tried the hotel thing and I just couldn't get into sex because the hotel was so disgusting and run down but that was the only place we can afford with our small incomes 

If I may be blunt... A guy who's pushing 40 and still doesn't have the privacy to have a love life doesn't really deserve sex. It's one thing if he's taking care of his Gran and paying all the bills (and has his own space in the house including privacy). But if he's still camping at grannie's and hiding like a 15 year-old you really need to reconsider what it is you see in this guy. He sounds like a mess. You're 23 so it's not quite so dire for you. But both of you should be seeking to have your own apartments in the very near future. It's beyond ridiculous to be 37 and still have nothing to show for yourself.

• PAMELA

At the ages that you are you should be able to get a place of your own, even a one bedroom apartment! Or a nice hotel room now and then, for god's sake stop having sex in the car, you will be arrested for public decency.

Why would your parents or his consider that you SHOULDN'T be having sex at your age.  Tell them that is what you are going to do.  So they don't walk in on you.  There is no need for embarrassment.

• Tj

37 and having sex in a car?" Is he married?

• n2mama
      1 month agoReport

Married would also explain his “lack of funds” for a hotel. Hard to justify that expense to a wife....