Anonymous

How do I tell my religious mother that I'm attracted to transgender women?

How do I tell my religious Muslim mother that I'm attracted to transgender women? I myself am an atheist and not religious at all so I'm not worried about all that Muslim against god bs. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jenna
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Why does your mum need to know? If you date a transgender lady it is up to her whether she wants your mum to know that she's transgender.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Just tell them.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you are an atheist, then why even tell your mother about who you are attracted to.  Its YOUR decision to make - but in the end you will have to face consequences of your actions.

• Mr. L.
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

First, accept the fact you are attracted to men, a “transgendered woman” is a man in a Halloween costume.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why on earth would you go out of your way to tell her, knowing she'd be upset about it.  When and if you enter into to known and permanent relationship with someone like this, that might be the time to share what you couldn't keep secret. Until then , mum's the word.

• 1 month ago

Why tell her at all if it's going to bother her. I presume you don't plan to bring your women home to her house. Your private life is your own. Your mother has her own views about religion and you have yours. I also presume you don't get into loads of religious arguments in your mother's house. Just be diplomatic. Your sexual preferences are probably something she doesn't want to know anyway.

• 1 month ago

You don't. That's ridiculous.

• 1 month ago

It's likely not something she needs to know until it is essential that she know it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sure she'll be fine with it. I heard Allah is gay.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If your mother’s an idiot don’t tell her. If she isn’t, just be honest with her. Her being religious and Muslim doesn’t make her unreasonable. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.