Lee
Lv 6

Poll: Do normal people find joy in making others miserable?

Or is that something only bitter people find joy in?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No.Normal,content and fulfilled people wouldn't feel happy seeing others miserable.There may be exceptions though-I think it's not uncommon for people to at some level feel pleased when their enemies or rivals are unhappy. But to wish bad regularly,for people who haven't harmed you in a big way,is indicative of a psychological problem.

• Ninja Kitty
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Thanks for the BA :)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

No, those people aren't normal.

• 1 month ago

i would hope noone finds joy in that

• 1 month ago

Normal people can be bitter people. Bitter people can be normal people. The thing is, you have to know the difference. I'm a normal guy, I'm an old guy, I can be a grumpy old guy, I can be a grumpy old git guy. My life is A CHOICE.

We are all NORMAL but, making others feel miserable of course is not the normal act of a normal person at the time of doing it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I was a bully at school I admit. Part of a gang. It was because of the popularity and having control over the weaker ones. I think it's just part of some peoples nature to want to control others. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is Atheism and devil followers! They cannot feel anymore than each ofd their own LUST for only each of their own wants!  Unusually not caring whom they may harm or kill! 

With the real GOD comes LOVE and caring for others! Followers of GOD are the ones that would run if they saw someone falling. 

One time a man was riding a bike and suddenly feel unconscious; people on the side walk just kept walking by! I was shocked! Yet its is Atheism!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.