How old were you when you got your first weapon   ?

I was 6 when my dad gave me a tiny thumb length pocket knife and 12 when he gave me a .22 long rifle. 

I never hurt myself or anyone else so I don’t think I was too young but I know people who are appalled my parents gave me these things at a young age

I don't need weapons.  I have myself, my intelligence, my two hands & feet & other bodily parts.  Since I was young, with these alone, I can & have inflicted serious damage to those fools who have tried to take advantage of me.  I do my "hunting" with a shopping cart.       

I never had any weapons hun, unless a slingshot or a pocket knife counts as a weapon.

10 years old. My family moved to Alaska before it was a state. So roaming the wilderness I had to be prepared - knives, hatchet, 22 cal and/or shotgun in toe. And correct - I was trained so I never had a problem.

I've really never HAD one.. A Weapon  is Designed or Used to kill, injure,intimidate, harass, deter a HUMAN Being. not a :"pocketknife"...

I got a BB gun at 12, a .22 at 13. My Grandpa's .410 shotgun  at16.

I got an Old Timer knife at 12, too.

The ONLY serviceable  "weapon" I've had was two antique .32 black powder revolvers, which were really antiques/curios. Never got ammo for either.

Besides that, two SKS'. One at 34, another at 54.Even then, Soviet army surplus.I used them ONLY to target shoot.

I have a deactivated PPSh-43,an old Soviet sub machine gun.Still, i wouldn't  USE it to defend or  kill even if it fired. I see guys OC all the time in my town. Ive even fired automatics   ("machine guns" to YOU) Legally. at Marana: PPS-41, BAR, STEN, Maxim. Thompson M1A1 and Uzi at Vegas.

I was 8 years old, it was a BOW AND ARROW.

My wit and sarcasm?Around 20.

I bought a shotgun aged 16. A Beretta 686, under and over, single trigger, multichoke. I used it for clay pigeon competitions. I still have it locked in the gun safe. My shot gun licence is up to date. No been in a competiton for ages.

Never received any weapon but I'm a girl. One time my dog Cuddles found a knife in a leather cover from underneath my bed...where my dad used to keep his stuff.

I was born with it. It's called a brain!

Nothing wrong with any of that. Pocket knife at 8, shotgun at 12 or 13. But had access to guns before that, just none of my own.