Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How does a wife feels when her exes and first love insults her husband n makes fun of him in front of her saying how they had fun with her?

And how they were able to escape from a jumping women like his wife who would sleep with anyone and easily jump to another, and also says how the husband is so unlucky to get such a wife and how his life will be made hell by her and how she would dump him after some dayd and jump to another leaving him to suffer alone like a loser, then what should she do to save her husband in front of them? Should she support her exes or the husband? If yes, how?

I'd never tolerate anyone I know insulting or harming my husband. People who do so turn into people who are no longer in my life in any fashion. There are no exceptions to that.

Any wife who loves her husband would never put him in that position and would defend him vociferously if it happened organically. The husband wasn't "unlucky" but stupid if he doesn't like promiscuous women but chose to marry one anyway. Truly unless this husband was somehow forced to marry this woman anything and everything that befalls him because of her is his own fault.

I do not know. How are they supposed to feel?

1. The husband shall punish the guys who insulted him.

2.The wife shall express her best trust and love to sure her love to her husband.

3. Finaly husband shall take legal process to punish the guys who try to demage couple's marriage.