Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

How do I get my hatred out towards a man named Jim who hurt my family with a lie?

It’s been 11 years and the man is not even alive anymore. It hurt because my role is to keep everyone in the family together and this lie damaged that. Also cause someone believed the lie and repeated it.

Live in the truth. A lie can only harm those who believe in the lie. People who believe in lies are people who do not live in the full truth of life.

You realize that he lied. This is a part of living in truth, is that reasoning discerns that it was a lie.

Therefore, shame on him, Jim, for lying.

Forgive him, otherwise you will let it eat at your own self.

Know what you know now, and expound the truth in all situations.

If you expound truth, lies will not be able to penetrate.

If you are true, lies will not be able to stand.

If they stand for others, then just continue to live in truth.

I hope that makes sense.

• Join an axe throwing club and throw exclusively at printout of his face. That way when zombie **** happens you'll be mentally prepared and the shock of seeing his dickheaded decaying face won't faze you and your natural hurling instincts. Cheers and just drop them h8ers they holding you back the only thing you need to keep together is them thicc luscious checks so the sound of them clapping together won't alert the other living dead ;P they're hungry for more than brains if you get my meaning 𓀐𓂺

• No other at all in my opinion

Please goto a breakthrough room Or

Solitary for anger dumping, chilling or 

Sit and think and think room think.

Whith guide or without guard...

Thanks 

Very best wishes 

Mars 

Source:) Study 

• Mars Mission
      1 month agoReport

Remember your maintaining the bloke prescence
      Say goodbye to your Jim thanks. 

O.K. it`s like this. He`s dead. You`re alive. If the dead can want anything, it would only to be alive again. Get me? Live well. It`s the best revenge. There you go. No more excuses. It`s over. Right? RIGHT!  You don`t have any more time to waste with this. Get moving while you still can. Off you go now.

If you're so angry, hit something to get your anger out, then just stop thinking about it. Focus your thinking on something else.

the man is not even alive anymore.

So get over it.  It only rehappens when you let it.

I think someone did with me with beat street and street dance 3d I did try get the 3d of street dance 2  I got inpress he did not like me. but do want get some things of mt chest. like at school I got mad when something I like got broken and took it out on my young bro, but been where he was at school there all like it , and not take that not yours I like something that other boy had I did ask to play withput th

Uh.....by getting therapy and counsellling, that's how.

Offer to build them a birdhouse.