jada asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I’m 13, 5’1 116?

i’m in recovery from anorexia and i stepped on the scale (bad choice) i’ve been in recovery for only 3 weeks and some how gained 10 pounds????? i haven’t even been eating that much, just enough for my family to be happy. if anyone knows what’s going on can someone please tell me 

• .

It sounds like you're moving in a healthy direction. It may also be some water weight, but either way do strive to eat a proper amount of healthy food (not just enough to satisfy your family). Your goal should be for you to be healthy and fit. Good luck!

• jada1 month agoReport

thank you 

• k w

my mom was 5' 100 lbs when she got married, she was thin then , but not anorexic, you can stay toned up, just by doing calisthenics, which will burn off the cortisol daily, and will be hard to sleep without doing that too.....I think you're at a normal weight now, but also take multi-vitamins just because, and when your cycle starts, take 1-2Tb of molasses for the vitamins and minerals needed for the cycle, quacks will never tell you cuz they want you to buy drugs and not know why you do what you do......I don't trust them....you're job is way harder, you have to trust them, but just verify everything before just taking it in to get filled by drug store, mostly check the side effects of the product......

• jada1 month agoReport

okay i’ll check it out thank you

• Petter

Oh, that's wonderful! Hopefully you can continue this great progress and improve even further. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

• jada1 month agoReport

thank you