How do you tell someone you can't stand them anymore? ?

There's this girl I befriended because we hadn't talked since middle school, and I remembered her being a great friend. So I started talking to her again, and at first it was great and it felt like I had a friend again, but as time went on, she's just become so annoying. I'm not good with things like this, but I just can't stand her anymore. I've tried distancing myself from her, but when I move away she moves with me. I don't enjoy being mean or hurting feelings, but I think I have to, I just don't know how to tell her. 

You start by not saying it that way. Master terms like, "I feel we've grown apart", "I realize we have nothing in common anymore", etc. Try to not be a jerk about it.

If she follows you tell her you need space to make other friends then walk off. Don't be pressured into being anyone's friend if you don't want to be. 

You treat it similarly to a romantic break up.  You tell her you have some things in your life now that require more of your time and that you won't be able to communicate or hang out with her anymore (if you have been).  Tell her you'll be blocking her going forward.  And you do it.  If she finds you and continues to bother you, tell her to leave you alone and move on each time.