I'm 16 years old. I would like to apply for a job where there ain't no punks and teenagers.?

And that's the problem.

Age.

I want to take my paycheck at a very serious degree within the pay range of $10-20/hour.

I would preferably not work at a restaurant, store, nor anything of that nature.

Would anyone be willing to hire a 16 year old with an ethical work attitude?

If I work within the fast food environment, I will be dealing with the unsanitary ones working at an irresponsible rate.

• Hockey

So, what skills do you have that you can use to apply for higher paying jobs?

• Judy

You have a problem - if they don't hire teenagers, they won't hire you. An ethical work attitude is good, But what job skills and experience do you have to go with it?

Very few. Your age means you're new in the workforce. You're also underage and many companies can't hire you till you're 18.

You have an "ethical work attitude"?  You have never held a real job before.

It's meaningless to tell us how great of an attitude you have when you have never done something before.

• Eva

Your pay range is unrealistic for a 16 year old with no experience. Any job you might find is going to pay you minimum wage. If you want a decent job, you have to bring some sort of skill to it and lose "ain't" from your vocabulary.

• Alexander1 month agoReport

Country accent has it.

• DEBS

You will have a hard time off the bat. Most importantly, you need to have skills which an employer is willing to pay up to $20/hour for. Do you have those proven skills? If so, you need to figure out how to show a potential employer that you do. Really, unless you get lucky, it's unlikely to happen. It doesn't mean you shouldn't try, but you'll need to work just as hard at finding a job as you would once you got it (probably more.)

• If you have little to no work experience then you shouldn't be too picky about a job. Jobs that have a higher pay rate, usually don't want people your age working for them unless they can be responsible, reliable and take their job seriously. 

If you have older friends that don't work in minimum wage jobs, then ask if they could help you get a job in their work place. 

"ain't no" you sound like a bit of a punk kid your self. 

"ain't no" ? First, improve your language skills. Then, become an apprentice some where.

• Alexander1 month agoReport

America ain't no safe haven for illegal workers with higher wages.

You are 16, it would be hard to find a job if you were not highly unrealistic. Your best chance is minimum wage at a place where other teens are employed and that is likely food or retail.

Sure. I heard nambla is always looking for teenage boys. 

• Alexander1 month agoReport

I can assure you that as a 16 year old job-seeker, I take this as simple hesitation and rejection on ethical abilities.