Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

how do i deal with this?!?

my best friend lives an hour away, and i only see him and his brother who is my other best friend once a month.We are all teenagers. Since we can only hang out a few hours a month, i spend every second i dont see him missing him.how do i cope

Phone.  Go up once a month.  Make a plan to go on holidays together.  Take time off together to get together.  You need to make time for things and people that are important to you.  In the meantime, develope hobbies, you have plenty of time as I assume you do not hang around other friends.  Develop your personality by learning different things that keep you occupied when not with your family and friends.

maybe you can talk to him on the phone more

how do you "cope"? Really? You continue to live your life and not make this person your end all every second of every day. There's a lot of cool things to do and see in life than be a melodramatic teen whining she can't see her best friend. When you get a car, then go see them more often.