I'm getting old. What supplements or herbs will help me go back young again?

Getting old sucks!

go to antartica and find the fountain of youth it is in a paradise.

Fitness is something that will help you feel young again. You get stronger, you sleep better, and you feel better because of the fact that you sleep better. Rest is something that will help a lot with feeling younger  and with recovering from your workouts. No one is in a good mood when they're dead tired and can't function properly. So sleep helps a lot. But for looking younger they make skin care products for that and you can look and find things based on your personal needs.

Why would you want to go back to being young again? A lot of people these days who are younger have anxiety disorders and think of killing themselves because of the way the country has turned out. So why?  So you can live longer and watch this country get more fvcked up?

I always thought my own parents timed their deaths pretty well. They had the American Dream while it still was within reach for those who weren’t millionaires and they got out before things started getting REALLY bad.  Like a Trump presidency for example. Maybe you should count your blessings.

But if you’re serious about it, and you’re wealthy, you should go for stem cell therapy instead of supplements. 

Even though I Used to work in a health food store and am all for supplements. But if you’re going to do supplements you also better start getting a lot of exercise and really clean up your diet and so on. Maybe become a vegetarian.

So if you have the money stem cell therapy would be a quicker fix. Less hassle. But expensive.

Actually none, start going to the YMCA, eat more of a plant based diet, take "fermented" vitimans, get plenty of sleep.  Don't try to dress like a teenager, you will make yourself look ridiculous, take care of your hair and embrace the knowledge that you have learned.  

• zipper

NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yogurt is great.

I am 1173 years old and to prolong your lifespan I recommend eating 19 coca leaves every fortnight. To look young again, I would recommend nightly anal penetration. To maximize the effects, lather the shaft in essential oils.

Denial's not just a river in Egypt...

• e9601:

Sorry, no such pill exists. Old happens to all of us.

Vitamin C and turmeric