Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

What means if your best friend treat you like trash?

she is suppose to be my best friend but she hates very much when i feel confidence and she always tries to put me down and convince me that i am ugly also What is her problem?? i cant understand.... I am always nice to her

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Ganon
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

She sounds really insecure and you should try to spend more time around people who treat you better. You can tell her how you feel and see how she reacts but if she continues, you should definitely consider spending more time with people who respect you more. This is both because kinder people are better for you and because it will help you see her behavior in comparison to more normal friendships. You don't want to get used to this until you start to believe it.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Chanel
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

She is definitely not a friend and if she keeps putting you down eventually you will lose your own identity and be afraid to speak in case it is wrong.

People can be 'gaslighters'. If you google it you can read about how people play mind games and it is cos they get away with it.

You need to make a better life away from this toxic person.

• 1 month ago

she is not your friend

• 1 month ago

It means she is not really your friend

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Choose your friends. It's not your job to change another person. The have to decide to change. You need to take care of yourself and choose who you let around you. There are some people you can be with some times and some you can be with most of the time, and some only a few times.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She is hardly a friend at all 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Shes not really your friend

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.