Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

I am, 24, male and my female roommate is 20 and when we are alone she wears very revealing clothing - is it normal?

She wears clothing that like shows off her butt and wears things like tight white tank tops with no bra underneath. And she will look at me like it's no big deal that I'm looking.

You can see everything. Why and what to do? To be honest I am not experienced with women. And I think she had a boyfriend last year but they broke up. She has avery nice body but I'm trying to not be lustful. 

I'm being very serious. I am definitely not trolling. 

Sometimes when my cousin comes to play games she will go back to regular clothing. More conservative. 

Me? Honestly I'm a regular guy. I'm not special in the looks department. I'm not sure if she would even want a guy like me. 

• Chanel

She is only a young girl and she wears clothes to maybe attract the men. That is normal for a 20 year old.

If you care about her welfare then tell her that dressing like that may get her unwanted attention.

1. She dresses to be comfortable, and she doesn't see you as a sexual partner so she doesn't care if you see her.

2. Lust is not something you 'try' to feel or not. No one has control over that.

• Jerry

You could just ask her, "are you trying to tell me something when you dress like that?" It's either she's "advertising" or showing off her goods for you, or is incredibly comfortable with you seeing her scantily clad. Either way, the worst she can say is no if you try to bed her.

She wants to be comfy in her own home?