Why is school so hard?

Im in vet technical school and i thought i was doing great i have been studying and putting my time into school yet i still do bad on the tests i dont know what im doing wrong what should i do???

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Determine what's going to be on your tests and focus on that. This will require

paying more attention during lecture, and possibly even discussing things with

your professor during their office hour. You have a right to such access, use it.

ps: Work on your punctuation. It does make a difference, as evidenced by the 

hilarious online image " Let's Eat, Grandma " rather than " Let's Eat Grandma ".

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 months ago

study harder .

• 3 months ago

Bro, maybe the reason for your performance in an exam it is related to your concepts. You should clear every concept... ask to your teacher or mentor ....search on youtube ....use the BYJUs app to understand the basic of any topic.

• 4 months ago

i think people are just forgetting the point of school. You find it hard because you don't find the joy in it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

You don't have the background for your major.

• 4 months ago

Animals are complicated creatures, why you wanna get involved with them?.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

The reason why you are doing bad at tests is because you are not learning much.

I did an online course this year (2020). If I remember correctly the lowest grade I got was 90% on my quizzes, and the highest grade I got was 100%.

I assume your grades are not like mine.

I also spent time studying, for my quizzes, and I was happy with my results.

• drip
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Then you are not learning. You are not understanding the concepts and using the knowledge you have to be able to pass the tests.

Get a meeting with your teacher.   

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Sometimes no matter how much time you devote to something, no matter how hard you work things don't click and sink in.

Perhaps you just aren't cut out for vet technical school? If I were you I'd have a word with the teaching staff and ask for their honest opinions. 

They also  may be able to help point you in the right direction to get your studies back on track. 

• 4 months ago

Animals are complicated.  Be patient, it takes time to learn stuff.  The problem isn't usually studying, the problem is usually that people are too impatient and want to get onto making more money immediately.

• ...Show all comments
    • megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Yes, but the people who employ vet techs want to maximize their profits (along with just about everyone else).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.