Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

If you could give a Valentines Day card to one other user, who would it be?

I'd give one to Matt85

I'd give one to Marsha Marsha Marsha !

she knows who she is.! 

and I now edit my answer..........and I would throw in a box of chocolates and some fine jewelry, too! 

Take THAT,   Dave!

Ohhhhhhhhh,   nowwwwwwwww, ya want to delete your answer and all your snotty threatening comments?     Oh, okay........I see how THAT game is played.......

weak bro. 

Ohhhhhhh, and 4 TD's  already!    Better pull out ALLLLLLLL the sock puppets, and make it an even 10 !

Anonymous of course.Who else would be worthy of one ?

YOU, obviously! 

I'll be giving one to DRDEATH...We are a couple now...

I would give it to u all .... 

• I am rich, I won the Valentines day lottery.

Why u selfish heffas not giving won to me or my ((SISTERS)) just u weight till they here about this, expect all hell to brake loose in y/a..

I WONT A VALENTINE DAMMITT, SOMEBODY GIVE ME ONE!

ill be giving one to nini.....i will even give a group valentines card to everyone else  okay here goes...

MONEYS TIGHT TIMES ARE HARD 

HERES YOUR FN VALENTINES CARD

There aren’t any YA users I’d give a Valentine to, but one DeviantArt member I’d give a Valentine to is legendarydragonstar.

I don't know enough ppl to decide but maybe Jess C; seems like a fun person to be with.

Iv'e heard he fancies you. I would give to no one cuz I don't personally know them