Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

How do you ignore people who stare at you ?

So I go to family events and my cousin she stare at me I told my mum she said ignore her but my cousin keeps giving me dirty looks plus i do be nice to her but she doesn't speak with me anymore i think becoz i have a dad and she doesn't sorry my grammar is bad and yes english is my 2nd language  pls dont mean have a nice day everyone 

Listen to your mom. Don't let your cousin get to you. Ignoring her is the best thing to do. If your cousins start noticing that she can't get to you, then she will get fed up with staring at you and she will stop. Be nice to her and always be polite with her so she can't turn around and say that you are mean and cruel to her. Keep in mind that you have a dad and she is probably very jealous of you because she doesn't have a dad. Not having a dad is very hard on her. 

just dont be around them so they dont have the chance to stare at you

• NONAME

staring can be a good thing...

By making everyone in the room aware of it, not just Mom.  They will tease her for it which will get her to stop.

Listen to your mom.  She knows the situation better than we do.