Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

how to make your mum trust you again ?

I lost trust with my mum in high school how do I gain her trust back pls no mean comments 

you could try being nice to her and see what happens

I suppose you can ask her if she'd be willing to talk with you because you have some things to say to her. And then apologize and say whatever you need to say about your regrets.

• Ambar

If you’ve broken your parents’ trust, it will take time to regain it. Be patient and willing to wait.

The Bible says: “Keep proving what you yourselves are.”—2 Corinthians 13:5. Maybe think about: To gain (or regain) your mom’s trust, what are some things you can do to ‘prove what you are’?

TIP: Set a goal, whether in regard to being punctual, finishing chores, keeping your curfew, or anything else. Let her know about your resolve, and ask her what she expects from you to earn her trust. Then work hard to follow the admonition of the Bible: “Put away the old personality that conforms to your former course of conduct.” (Ephesians 4:22) In time your mom will see your progress!

For more on this topic, please see the following link … https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/as...

As you work toward regaining your mom’s trust, it’s important to have a proper view of mistakes, we must remember and learn from our mistakes, yet not dwell on them to the point of not being able to move forward, don’t let it pull you down. Humbly accept it, learn from it, and focus on making things right with your mom.

To help with having a proper view of mistakes, please see the following link …

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/teenagers/as...

I hope this information is helpful and I hope it all works out with you and your mom.

I understand how you feel. if you want to win her trust back, you have to realize two things.

1. You have to win it back with your actions and not just words

2. It will take time, so be patient.

If you want her to trust you again, you have to show her that you are willing to do whatever it takes to win her trust and let her know that you would be patient with her and you love her. clues to winning her trust back.

1. Show her that her trust means the world to you

2. Show her that you have repented from the mistakes you made in the past

3. Show her that you are a person that will live by your word

4. Let her know that you will never give up in the pursuit of winning back her trust

5. Shower her with loads and loads of love.

6. Stop doing whatever you did in the past that caused the friction in the first place.

all the best

• y

Many young people do not understand that trust can take years to earn back. They tend to remember short term, I'm behaving now and such. But the older one gets the whole becomes what they see.

• Satan

Trust is earned - you have to prove to her that you are trustworthy. You do this in small steps, bulding up slowly.

• carrie

Whatever you did make sure that you apologise for it. tell her you love her, and be nice to her in future.