Where in the Islamic Koran does it talk about the need to believe in god or i guess the Koran refers to Allah? ?

Update:

Also; Does the Koran say anything about searching for god or Allah?

Update 2:

Sorry "Quran"

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

@David at Your Service

"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger....."

Disbelievers wage war against Allah and His Messenger. Muslims have a Right to kill them.

"Murder those of the disbelievers....." Keyword: Murder. That's bulls*it! Nowhere in the Qur'an does it say to murder another human being!

Now to answer your question:

And [tell them that] I have not created the invisible beings and men to any end other than that they may [know and] worship Me

Qur'an 51:56

And the answer to your second question:

AND IF My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am near; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me: let them, then, respond unto Me, and believe in Me, so that they might follow the right way.

Qur'an 2:186

Here is something extra to ponder over!:

Hence, pay heed unto God, and pay heed unto the Apostle, and be ever on your guard [against evil]; and if you turn away, then know that Our Apostle's only duty is a clear delivery of the message [entrusted to him].

Qur'an 5:92

But do not revile those [beings] whom they invoke instead of God, lest they revile God out of spite, and in ignorance: for, goodly indeed have We made their own doings appear unto every community. In time, [however,] unto their Sustainer they must return: and then He will make them [truly] understand all that they were doing.

Qur'an 6:108

THERE SHALL BE no coercion in matters of faith. Distinct has now become the right way from [the way of] error: hence, he who rejects the powers of evil and believes in God has indeed taken hold of a support most unfailing, which shall never give way: for God is all-hearing, all-knowing.

Qur'an 2:256

• 11 months ago

God is in English, Khoda is in Persian , Theist is in Greek , Dhava in Hindi Jehovah in Hebrew , Allah in Arabic, so on and so firth. it is the matter of language wise.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

A person can better know and respect the Name of God, and can battle the false teachings of Islam, by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• Khaled
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

"O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and the scripture which He hath sent to His Messenger and the scripture which He sent to those before (him). Any who denieth Allah, His angels, His Books, His Messengers, and the Day of Judgment, hath gone far, far astray." (Quran)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 11 months ago

The way the Koran commands belief is that if you don't believe, Muslims are going to kill you.

Q.8:12 “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”

Q.5:33 “The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;” 

Q.9:123 “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.