Creating A Will?

I'm in the process of creating my will. Should I use my current address or the address I will be moving to in three weeks, which will be in a completely different state?

It is better put your Original address. that means origin of your child hood or that address where to wish to settled in future life (when you take retirement from your job/profession)

• P

It would always be better to base the will off your newest address\location.

• Fred

The requirements for a valid will differ from state to state. What is valid in one state may not be valid in another.

This site will help: https://willing.com/learn/legal-requirements-of-a-...

You might try both addresses just to be sure.  Never can depend on life choices, idiot drivers, etc.  Might reference a change by including dates on those addresses.

Contact a lawyer to be sure how to put in the details or search Internet..

You can do it either way whatever is easier for you.

Unless you think you're going to kick the bucket in the next three weeks, hold off on finalizing the will until you've moved. You'll want to register it in your new state, anyway.