It's not gay/bi for me to admit when other men are hot right?

So first things first, I got a girlfriend. So yeah, sometimes I will admit to her when I find another guy attractive or hot but that doesn't make me gay/bi, right? I wouldn't do anything with any man I just can admit when certain men are well... Attractive to me.... But I don't like men, I like woman. I just wanted to know others opinions are, thanks.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There is nothing wrong saying that someone of the same sex is a good looking person.

• 8 months ago

No it is not, unless you are sexually attracted to them.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sounds like a bit of bi curiosity. If you don't want to have to admit that you are bi, you might want to keep your opinions to your self. Your girl friend does not need to know that you find men attractive.

• 8 months ago

Why so defensive, I wonder.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

How cute, you're still in your first stage of realizing youre gay 🤗

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Not at all. You are straight. Not blind. Anyone of any sexual orientation can find any gender attractive. Its aesthetic attraction. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Plenty of gay men had or have girlfriends and wives.  It's a result of their own denial and being too chickensh*t to admit they're gay.  I knew a guy once who was married and had sexual affairs with men on the side.  His wife found out about it but he still wouldn't admit to her or anyone he was gay.  Guess he didn't want his 'straight' stable life to fall apart or maybe he couldn't even admit it to himself?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No. Men do have natural good looks. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.