Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 weeks ago

How does one go about finding the right or best job for oneself?

If I dislike or hate a job what are the steps necessary to make sure it doesn't happen again?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

You just need to go with your gut instincts.

• Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

the best way to find out what you WANT to do is to do what you DON'T want to do.

this is why many people join the army. nobody wants to do that, but they pay for college, and there's no real commitment beyond the initial few years.

my dad always said "find something you're good at that people need, then find out how to get people to pay you to do it." good advice.

• 4 weeks ago

I am in this same position. It seems to be trial and error really. Employers are always going to lie to you to make the grass look greener and there is not any way to really know who is being genuine and honest and who is being deceitful just to fill a position. Follow your gut instinct. Have a think about what it really is you want from a job? Security? Money? Easy? Flexible? And go from there.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

most people figure out what they want to be when they grow up by the time they graduate high school. start figuring out what you're good at or like so you can make a career out of it. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.