Why would a cattery email me an invoice when I've not placed my cat there yet?

I only asked them via email if they had space for 4 nights for my cat and that nothing was confirmed yet as I was just asking them for now, so I could make plans. It turned out I didn't make the trip after all, but why the invoice?

An invoice or a QUOTE? And why are you asking us and not the people that sent it to you, idiot?

• Ocimom

I'd be calling them.  How soon did you cancel with them?

I have no idea. Maybe someone made a mistake. Why not talk to someone at the cattery?

• Maxi

Obviously you need to ask them this question as noone else can tell you but them

Why ask here, and not the cattery people?   Clearly an error I'd suggest.   But we can't help sort this out for you.

sounds like an error......................

Because they want your money and don't care a fig about the welfare of your cat.  Usually, you pay them when you pick your cat up!