Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

What do you call that sinking feeling when you’re in a small group of people and it’s going well, but then more people show up?

And then more show up, and it gets louder, and more chaotic, and then the group fractures into smaller groups, and you sit there lost and overwhelmed by the noise and high energy 

1 Answer

  • 3 weeks ago

    I call that feeling anxiety and panic..

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.