Heather asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 month ago

Who will win the fight?

So the guy in black and the player number 10 in the photo are supposed to fight after school on Monday.Who do you think will win? They got in a scuffle during this soccer game so they are going to have it out at 3 on Monday where we have our school fights(I will report back on Monday to say who won the fight)

I watched the fight after school (with about two hundred of my closest friends) and the guy in black won. They boxed each heads boxed inside out and then they were headbutting on the ground. I enjoyed the fight! (we have only about one or two a year so its kind of an event)

• Todd

Can't see a side view of the number 10 guy. The kid in black has some pretty husky thighs. Who knows?

• Heather4 weeks agoReport

You called it dude, The guy in black won.

Being soccer players, they'll both probably flop to the ground after getting within two feet of each other.

• Heather1 month agoReport

Normally yeah but it took four men to separate them during the game so it should be a good scrap

I'll bet number 10 wins. But anything is possible

• Heather1 month agoReport

Ya... 10 is taller and faster. The guy in black was flirting with me and I kinda hope he wins. Will let you know!