- 8 months ago
2020 is a leap year , 2020 can be evenly divided by 4.
- Engr. RonaldLv 78 months ago
Yes. Every 4 years is a leap year when the month of February has a 29th day. The last leap year was 2016, so after 4 years, the next leap year will be 2020..
- JimLv 78 months ago
In the Gregorian calendar, three criteria must be taken into account to identify leap years:
* The year can be evenly divided by 4;
* If the year can be evenly divided by 100, it is NOT a leap year, unless;
* The year is also evenly divisible by 400. Then it IS a leap year.
- MICHAEL KLv 78 months ago
Yes, 2020 is a leap year. If the month of February has 29 days, then it is a leap year.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Govind 3iLv 48 months ago
Yes year 2020 is a Leap Year.
If the last 2 digits of the year is divisible by 4 then it is a leap year (if the last 2 digits are 00 then the last 3 digits should be divisible by 400, then that year is a leap year)
- sepiaLv 78 months ago
Yes, 2020 is a leap year.
- thomas fLv 78 months ago
According to Pope Gregory of the 1600s, (who set up our current leap year system), A leap year occurs if the year is evenly divisible by 4, unless that year is also evenly divisible by 100, which means it is not a leap year, unless it is also evenly divisible by 400, which means it is a leap year after all.
2020 is a leap year, by these criteria. (And 2000 was also a leap year by these criteria.)
- Anonymous8 months ago
Since my calendar for February 2002 has 29 days I'm going to say yes.
- KrishnamurthyLv 78 months ago
Yes, 2020 is a Leap Year.
- 8 months ago
yes. It's divisible by 4 and it's not a century year, so there's no need to figure anything further.