What was this dream about?

I entered a room deep in a basement, it was small and the glow from the lamp had a green haze. Everything looks dirty and moss covered most. I see a small pipe that looks like it goes down for miles. All of a sudden I'm completely terrified and I start screaming and crying for help. This could probably be part of some paranoia I had due to the atmosphere of this dream or it could be linked to a rough patch I'm having in my life right now. All I know is that I woke up terrified and I'm not even sure why. When I was screaming in the dream I just had this ominous feeling of dread.

Also I probably have a phobia but I cant describe it very well. It's almost the fear of the dark but it's different.

u have failures in life which lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful for further failures in life

If your phobia is "unnamed" then it has a hold of you.  And then it shows itself in some scary way in your dreams. This dream is connected to the rough patch you are going through now.  It might be a good idea to find a therapist to finally get to the bottom of your fear, as then when you come face to face with your inner demons, you can win the battle. Fear of the dark could be fear of the unknown.  How helpless we all are, as from minute to minute, the unknown dances before us all.   Find a way to deal  with it.

Dumpsters daughter rape dungeon? Idk