Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

What does my dream/ nightmare mean?

It was normal for the most bit me talking to someone on the phone in my room. then I would freeze an be unable to speak or move and I can see someone feet at the door (my door was closed and locked but the gap between the floor and the door was much larger). then the person would leave it would happen periodically. Then the last time they bent down and looked through the gap at the bottom of the door. They were very pale and horrifying and looking like they were staring into my soul with no emotion in there eyes. I worked myself into such a panic to get them away from my I screamed (in a pitiful voice lol) go away and I woke up to myself screaming go away and then not being able to move. I hear that dreams have meaning so could my nightmare have a meaning as well?

Sorry about the poor grammar I was rushing to type it and was in a bit of a state.  

u have failures in life which lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful for further failures in life

You see yourself as almost a frightened and pitiful little boy.  People are invading your own territory and it angers you.  In real Life who are you wanting to just "GO AWAY?"  Answer that question and you have the basis of your fearful dream.