What does this statement mean .Prepares reports and conducts preliminary analyses setting forth progress and adverse trends.?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Clearly, this comes from some job description.  Job descriptions often contain language that nobody knows what it means, including the person who wrote that crap,  They are vague on purpose, so they can ask you to do anything and then claim that its in your job description.

You will prepare reports, conduct preliminary analysis, and report adverse trends. 

• 8 months ago

It means:" writes reports, which might include text or tables or graphs (or all of them), and works out what all the information is saying, then says how much progress is being made (relative to some existing plans or budgets) and where things seem to be going wrong (for example, not doing as well as expected in the plans).

It sounds like part of the job description of any  business analyst. These are things that have to be done in any organisation as part of the administration. When the managers receive the report, it helps them to decide what to do next.

• 8 months ago

I answered this question. Do you not believe my answer? Trust me- it means you look at data to see how the organization is doing- and possibly economic data from the country and regions as well, and you put the data into charts and graphs that show others in the organization what that data means. You write reports for others to read, so that they can make decisions. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.