Why does everytime I sleep my dream are sexual or very depressing ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're just horny. 

• 1 month ago

Could just be your natural character

• 1 month ago

Are you a teen or in your early 20's?   If so, then you are dealing with a huge hormone rush, and that causes thoughts and dreams of this kind. I have never heard of a way to get around this, and frankly I don't think that would be helpful, as this is a growing experience for you. 

• 1 month ago

Sexual dreams are common, and sexual symbols in the dream also.

It's unusual to have a lot of depressing dreams, and maybe it's linked with your medication.  A bad diet could also be involved.

An advice from your doctor would be welcomed. It's a point to clarify with him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you get caught up in a sexual fantasy, know that those sex dreams have meaning, and it might be worth it to dig a little deeper , such dreams normally sex deprivation in real life and its release in dreams

the depression shows ur fear of failures and sensitive nature

• 1 month ago

Probably because that is what your mind is focused upon all day when you are awake.  Welcome to puberty.

• 1 month ago

U might not be getting enough sex so u are dreaming it and as u ain't getting your nookie u are depressed 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

we always dream about worries and anxieties. even sexual dreams can have negative meanings

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.