Why does everytime I sleep my dream are sexual or very depressing ?

You're just horny. 

Could just be your natural character

Are you a teen or in your early 20's?   If so, then you are dealing with a huge hormone rush, and that causes thoughts and dreams of this kind. I have never heard of a way to get around this, and frankly I don't think that would be helpful, as this is a growing experience for you. 

Sexual dreams are common, and sexual symbols in the dream also.

It's unusual to have a lot of depressing dreams, and maybe it's linked with your medication.  A bad diet could also be involved.

An advice from your doctor would be welcomed. It's a point to clarify with him.

If you get caught up in a sexual fantasy, know that those sex dreams have meaning, and it might be worth it to dig a little deeper , such dreams normally sex deprivation in real life and its release in dreams

the depression shows ur fear of failures and sensitive nature

Probably because that is what your mind is focused upon all day when you are awake.  Welcome to puberty.

U might not be getting enough sex so u are dreaming it and as u ain't getting your nookie u are depressed 

we always dream about worries and anxieties. even sexual dreams can have negative meanings